1) Mississauga is rich in cultural diversity offering a wide range of neighbourhoods for all walks of life. No matter what stage of life you may be in, there’s something for everyone. You may chose to live by the water in trendy Port Credit or in upscale Lorne Park or near the bustling City Centre in a high rise condo like the iconic “Marilyns”.
2) Location, Location, Location. Mississauga is home to Canada’s largest international airport, University of Toronto’s Mississauga campus, the Art Gallery of Mississauga, the Living Arts Centre and recreational parks such as the Riverwood Conservancy and Erindale Park.
3) Home buyers in Mississauga enjoy the benefit of paying only the Provincial Land Transfer Tax without the addition expense of the matching Toronto Land Transfer Tax that is levied on those who choose to buy a home in Toronto.
4) Mississauga’s close proximity to Toronto is a bonus for those who commute to downtown for work, to see the Maple Leafs, the Raptors or the Argos compete, or attend major concerts in the big city.
5) Square One Mall, in the City Centre, is a shopping mecca with anchor stores such a Hudson Bay, Walmart and Holt Renfrew; restaurants including two of our favs - MADO, a Turkish cafe (try the Turkish delight) and Reds Square One (try the cookies and the tarts); movie theatres, hair salons and more.
Mississauga is a great place to live with vibrant communities offering a wide selection of housing, shopping and schools.
Call us today to tour our new exclusive Mississauga listing at 3208 Cedartree Crescent!
3208 Cedartree Crescent is nestled within the family friendly neighbourhood of Applewood Hills. Enjoy the 6 kilometre trail maintained year round or take the kids to the playground - both right behind the house. The home is also close (walking distance) to shopping at Creekside Crossing (Walmart, Costco), Mobilia, LA fitness, schools and a quick drive to premium malls (Square One, Sherway Gardens), Go Station, golf and international airport.
Book your tour and come see this renovated home boasting stunning views of landscaped grounds, pool and parkland.
Call 416-985-1486 (Nancy) or 416-894-4079 (Dave).